2023 WinterFest in Crosslake
Saturday, February 4, 2023
For 20 years we've been celebrating WinterFest in Crosslake with good old fashioned winter fun for the entire family! Three days of indoor and outdoor activities throughout Crosslake for all ages to enjoy!
Koozies and Wristbands go on sale in February 2023.
- 2023 WinterFest Sweatshirts & Hats - available at Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant and Lake Country Crafts & Cones
- 2023 Coors Light Beer Koozies - Buy one for $5 at Andy's Bar, Crosslake American Legion, Maucieri's, Manhattan's, Moonlite Bay, Riverside, The Bourbon Room, The Cedar Chest, The Wharf and Zorbaz-Crozzlake, and enjoy $3 Coors Light bottles Fri. Feb. 3rd and Sat. Feb. 4th. at all of these establishments!
- 2023 - Wristbands - Click link to find wristbands available for $5 at every businesses offering a deal or discount. Save hundreds of dollars on retails goods, services, food, drinks city-wide Fri. Feb. 3rd and Sat. Feb. 4th, and help us support the event!
ALL EVENTS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
THURSDAY Feb. 2, 2023 Celebrate WinterFest!
- 9 a.m. Find the Lost Medallion - First of three daily clues released at local merchants, on the Crosslake App and here! Find the Lost Medallion and cash in on a prize package valued at more than $2,300 courtesy of Chamber member businesses!
FRIDAY Feb. 3 ,2023
- 9 a.m. Find the Lost Medallion - 2nd clue released
- 3:45 - 6 p.m. Crosslake Community School Cabin Fever Kickoff to 2023/2024 School Enrollment
- Snowshoeing, Treat Walk, Games and more!
- 7 - 9 p.m. Celebrate WinterFest! OUTDOOR FAMILY FUN! (Crosslake Community Center 14126 Daggett Pine Road)
- 10 p.m. - close - Dance with DJ's JP and Dana - (Moonlite Bay 37627 CR 66)
SATURDAY Feb. 4, 2023
- 8 -11:30 a.m. - Crosslake Firefighters Pancake Breakfast (Crosslake Lutheran Church 35960 CR 3)
- 9 a.m. Find the Lost Medallion - 3rd and final clue released
- 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. WinterFest Craft & Vendor Fair (The Gathering 34212 CR 3)
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Open House & Tours (Northern MN Railroad Trackers 36184 CR 66)
- 11 a.m. - Manhattan's Bingo (Manhattan's 39051 CR 66)
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Kids WinterFest Souvenir Tote Decorating (Moonlite Bay 37627 CR 66)
- 11 a.m. - dusk - Helicopter Rides (Moonlite Bay 37627 CR 66 - weather permitting)
- 12 p.m. SOUPFEST Soup samples served at participating business throughout Crosslake. Download the Crosslake App and vote for your favorite soup by 3 p.m.
- 12 - 2 p.m. - Italian Olympics (Maucieri's Italian Bistro 36450 CR 3)
- 12 - 3 p.m. - Bonfire & Smores' and Hot Chocolate (US Army Corps of Engineers/Paul Bunyan Scenic Byway 35507 CR 66)
- 1 - 4 p.m. - Radar Runs on the Bay (Moonlite Bay37627 CR 66)
- 2 p.m. - Mega Meat Raffle (Bourbon Room 38136 CR 66)
- 4:30 - 6 p.m. - Seafood Raffle (Andy's Bar & Grill 35453 CR 3)
- 10 p.m. - close - Dance with DJ's JP and Dana (Moonlite Bay 37627 CR 66)
The Crosslake Chamber extends a sincere thanks to the 2023 WinterFest Chairperson Jessica Eide - Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant & Bar and Committee Members: Dawn Maucieri - Maucieri's Italian Bistro, Heather Jones - The Log Church, Pat Netko - Lake Country Crafts & Cones, Corrine Hodapp - US Army Corps of Engineers Crosslake Campground, Melissa Krueger - Simply Rustic Floral Design, Pam Cunningham - UR Country Doc, Tim & Beth Schalow- NMN Inc./Northern Lakes Embroidery and Marlene Mingo - Crosslake Chamber of Commerce Volunteers.
2022 WINTERFEST SOUPFEST WINNERS!
CONGRATULATIONS TO Bryan Smith, Dan Linder, Rose Hoffman, Aaron Devine for locating the Lost Medallion after just 2 clues at the intersection of Rt 66 and Daggett Pine Road.
Buy your 2023 WinterFest wristband for $5 to help support the event, and save hundred of dollars at merchants Fri. Feb. 3rd and Sat. Feb. 4th! (wristbands available for purchase at the Crosslake Chamber of Commerce and participating Chamber member businesses)
Crosslake, MN 56442 United States
Festivals & Celebrations
Brainerd Lakes Chamber Event