2022 Crosslake Days
Thursday, September 22, 2022 9:00 AM - Saturday, September 24, 2022 11:59 PM (CDT)
Beautiful Fall colors are the drop back for our Annual Crosslake Days Fall Festival! This premier annual event is a weekend of family fun with activities for all ages! We're bringing back your favorite events, including the Art & Craft fairs, Lost Chili Pepper Hunt, Cider & Candlelight Tour, Knights of Columbus Corn-Hole Tournament, Chili Cookoff and Crosslake Ace Hardware Street Dance to make this a weekend jam packed full of fun!
Retail shopping and dining at Crosslake businesses is at its finest during this festival with deals and discounts abound!
Thank you to each of the 31 businesses who participated in the Chili Cook-off! In a cumulative scoring system, our Dahlheimer Beverage representatives, tallied the highest scores and awarded their Judges Choice to:
1st Place - Whitefish at the Lakes Senior Living
2nd Place - Outlet Recreation.com/Marine
3rd Place - Crosswoods Development
In the Peoples Choice category, with almost 500 votes cast, the awards go to:
1st Place - Whitefish at the Lakes Senior Living
2nd Place - Grand Champion Meats
3rd Place - RiverWood Bank
THE LOST CHILI PEPPER HAS BEEN FOUND! Randy Petersen of White Bear Lake deciphered the clues and found the Lost Chili Pepper at the public access on Goodrich Lake. Congratulations Randy, we know you will enjoy all the items in your reward basket, valued at more than $3,000 courtesy of Crosslake Chamber member businesses!
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2022
- 9:00 a.m. - Search for the Lost Chili Pepper The first of three daily clues will be released to guide you to the Lost Chili Pepper. Find clues here, the Crosslake App, Crosslake Chamber member businesses and at the Crosslake Chamber Welcome Center.
- 5 - 8 p.m. - Northern MN Railroad Heritage Assn. Spaghetti Meatball Fundraising Dinner at Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant 37627CR 66
- 6 - 8 p.m. - Loon & Lakes Trivia - 14 Lakes Craft Brewing Co. 36846 CR 66
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2022
- 9 a.m. - Search for the Lost Chili Pepper Second of three daily clues released
- 4 - 7 p.m. - Family Fun Zone in Crosslake Town Square - 14295 Gould Ave- family fun for all ages!
- 4 - 7 p.m. - Mega Sale and refreshments at Squirrelly Mama
- 4 - 7 p.m. -Test-a-Toy at Crosslake Vacations & Rentals e-scooters, e-bikes & surrey bike
- 6:30 p.m. - Pet Parade with the Babinski Foundation
- 6:30 p.m. - Meat Raffle - Crosslake Fifty Lakes American Legion - 35112 CR 3
- 8 p.m. - Trivia Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant & Bar - 37627 CR 66
- 10 p.m. - close - Lakes Area's Best DJ's - Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant & Bar - 37627 CR 66
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2022
- 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. - Crosslake Ideal Lions Flea Market Crosslake Town Square
- 8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Crosslake Lutheran Church Jul Fest Craft & Bake Sale Crosslake Lutheran Church - 35960 CR 6
- 9 a.m. - Search for the Lost Chili Pepper Third and FINAL clue released
- 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. - Hand Crafted Arts and Crafts Fair - More than 50 artisans present! Old Exchange Lot - 36095 CR 66
- 10a.m. - 2 p.m. - Day at the Park - Crosslake Community Center 14126 Daggett Pine Road playground grand opening (11 a.m.) Golf cart tours, Pickleball lessons, timed obstacle course races, tour the Community Center, free root beer floats & popcorn
- 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. - 3rd Annual Knights of Columbus Corn Hole Tournament Hosted by Crosslake Ace Hardware - 35592 Pioneer Drive Compete in the Friends & Family or the Champions Bracket
- 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. - Wildlife Art Silent Auction - The National Loon Center Nest - 35570 Allen Ave
- 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. - Bouncey Inflatables Lake Country Crafts & Cones - 36084CR 66
- 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Book signing "What's the Buzz About, Bob Bee" by Annie Silva and Live music featuring Gary & Kelsi Stacken at Kicks the Art Place 36066 CR 66
- 11 a.m.- 5 p.m. - Family Fun Zone brought to you by The Log Church and Crosslake Town Square 14295 Gould St. Games, crafts, burgers, hot dogs, snow cones, Mega Sales, Test-A-Toy e-scooters, e-bikes, Surrey bikes and more! The Pulse broadcasting live from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Live music with The NissFits 1-5 p.m.
- 11:30 a.m.- 2 p.m. - Tremolo's 2022 Scavenger Hunt - check-in at 11:30, game play 12 -2 p.m. limit of 20 teams so register early. Check in at the Crosslake Tremolo (35910 CR 66) before game begins
- 11:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. - Live music featuring Johnny Holliday JAG Interior Solutions/Arleans Drapery 35762 CR 3
- 12 - till gone - Crosslake Days Chili Cookoff Served at locations throughout Crosslake. Sample one, or sample them all and Vote for your favorite by 3 p.m. using the Crosslake App!
- 12 - 3 p.m. - Ring Toss Game Crow Wing Kayaks - 36414 CR 66 - Hook it in 5 tries for a chance to win a $700 kayak!
- 12 - 3 p.m. - Fun at the Campground - Lawn Games, Bonfire & S’mores, Water Safety Trinkets and meet Bobber the Water Safety Dog! Crosslake Dam Recreation Area 35507 CR 66
- 12 - 3 p.m. - Open House - The Gathering Event Center 34212 CR 3 - Electric Bike Raffle
- 1 - 4 p.m. - Andy Austin on the Patio - Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant & Bar 37627 CR 66
- 1:30 - Bingo - Crosslake Fifty Lakes American Legion 35112 CR 3
- 2- 5 p.m. - Live music featuring Darren Jackson - 14 Lakes Craft Brewing Co. 36846 CR 66
- 3 p.m. Loon Calling Contest - The National Loon Center Nest 35570 Allen Ave
- 3 - 7 p.m. - Crosslake Ace Hardware Street Dance featuring Live Music by The T.C. Jammers hosted by Crosslake Ace Hardware 35592 Pioneer Drive
- 4:30 - 6 p.m. - Seafood Raffle Andy's Bar & Grill - 35453 CR 3
- 5 - 7:30 p.m. - Beer, Wine & Apps Tasting & Silent Auction Fundraiser by Northern Lakes Lightning Boys High School Hockey at Maucieri's Italian Bistro 34650 CR 3 Tickets available at the door
- 7 p.m. - Live music featuring Grimsrud - The Cedar Chest 33350 CR 3
- 7 - 9 p.m. Cider and Candlelight Tour Crosslake Historical Society Museum - 35404 CR 3
- 10 p.m. - close - Lakes Area's Best DJ's Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant & Bar - 37627 CR 66
Special Thanks to the Crosslake Days Volunteer Committee for planning this year's event! Heather Jones (The Log Church), Dawn Maucieri (Maucieri's Italian Bistro), Pat Netko (Lake Country Crafts & Cones), Jackie Whipper (Squirrelly Mama), Susan Hobbs (Northern MN Railroad Heritage Assn) and Cindy Myogeto (Crosslake Chamber of Commerce)
Crosslake Days PLATINUM Sponsor
Crosslake Days GOLD Sponsor
Crosslake Days SILVER Sponsor
Crosslake, MN 56442 United States
Festivals & Celebrations
Brainerd Lakes Chamber Event