Triple Fest snowmobile drag racing is coming to Breezy Point Resort on Saturday, February 24, 2024!
As the new location of Triple Fest, you can expect race weekend to be jam packed with people, partying, and epic racing all in one place!
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2024
Pre-Party @ Dockside
Happy Hour ½ price drinks from 5-7 PM
Full menu available
DJ starting at 9 PM
Racer Dinner @ Norway Ridge, 7 PM
Proceeds of this dinner go to Triple Fest.
This dinner will be the final check-in / registration chance for racers.
Further details on Triple Fest’s Facebook page.
Call Norway Ridge at 218-543-6136 to reserve your spot at dinner.
Norway Ridge is a separate establishment not affiliated with Breezy Point Resort.
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 24. 2024
- On-resort shuttle service available starting at 7 AM
- Breakfast with full bar service is available from 7-11 AM
- Bars (Dockside, Tiki, and On-Ice Bar) open at 8 AM
- Racing starts at 9 AM
- Dockside will be serving food from 10 AM – 11 PM
- Marina II will be serving MN Comfort Food Buffet 12 – 5 PM
- DJ plays at Dockside from 4:30-7:00 PM
- Racer awards at 6 PM in the Lakeside Ballroom
- The Rusty Zippers will rock out at Dockside from 7:30-11:30 PM
- Dockside bar open until 2 AM
- On-resort shuttles are available following bar close. The shuttles go to any resort-owned lodging and parking lots.
This event is free to attend! No race gate admissions or cover for the band.
Fans – Lodging is available for both Friday and Saturday night. Book online or call 1-800-432-3777.
Racers – We have a special lodging discount for you! Register to race on mescrace.com to access your discount code to use on our website! All race classes (including kid’s races) are listed on Triple Fest’s Facebook Page.
Parking – Parking is free anywhere on the resort. Our on-resort shuttle is available to all racers and fans attending the race. Further details to follow.
Racing – All race classes are listed on Triple Fest’s Facebook page. Kids racing and snow drags have been cancelled due to lack of snow. All classes will be ice drag classes. Follow Triplefest MN for updates and racer info.
Safety – Safety at this event is top priority. This event is permitted by the Crow Wing Sheriff’s Office and MN DNR. The ice is over 16” thick throughout in our bay. Our shallow bay has allowed the ice to remain thicker than most lakes throughout Minnesota this winter. First-responders will be on-site throughout the event and Triple Fest is taking every precaution to ensure the safety of all racers and fans.