Crosslake Area Library Book Sale
Friday, July 7, 2023 (10:00 AM - 3:00 PM) (CDT)
Hundreds of books on sale with all proceeds going to support the Crosslake Area Library.
The Crosslake Area Library welcomes and encourages the donation of new or gently used books and some multi-media materials. We are grateful for the generosity of persons who donate materials to our library.
Guidelines have been established to ensure the quality of donated materials.
The Crosslake Area Library will NOT accept:
- Physically damaged materials (torn pages/covers, highlighting/writing,damp/moldy/odorous, missing/loose pages, broken bindings)
- Magazines or other periodicals such as National Geographic
- Textbooks, workbooks, study guides or professional manuals
- Outdated non-fiction books over 5 years old
- Book sets such as Time/Life series or encyclopedias
- Reader's Digest Condensed books/ Harlequin Romances
- Promotional media, pamphlets, brochures or leadership materials
- Maps or outdated plat books
- Audio cassettes, VHS tapes or music CD's
- Bibles or religious materials
- Materials withdrawn from other libraries
14126 Daggett Pine Rd.
Crosslake, MN 56442 United States