Thursday, October 26, 2023 12:00 PM - Sunday, October 29, 2023 12:00 PM (CDT)
Light Up the Dam presents Camp Spooktacular at the Crosslake Recreation Area!
- 2 or 3 nights of camping at the Crosslake Recreation Area on an electrified site.
- Oct. 28 - 3:30 - 7 p.m. Host trick -or- treaters at your halloween decorated campsite.
- Creepy Cornhole Tournament - howling good fun!
- Campsite Decorating Contest with prizes!
- Campfires, S'mores, hot cocoa and more!
- This is a family friendly event. All ages welcome!
Cost for Scary Good Fun:
- $100 - includes camping (check in Fri. Oct 27 - check out Sun. Oct. 29) and one bundle of firewood.
- BONUS - Check in Thurs. Oct. 26 at NO additional cost.
The Fine Print:
- There are only 55 sites available. Register early as we expect to sell out!
- Arrival window: Thurs. Oct. 26 - 12 p.m. - Fri. Oct. 27 - 10 p.m. Check out: Sun. Oct 29 – 11 a.m.
- Your campsite must include decor, theme, lights etc. and will be judged. Prizes will be awarded, so get creative!
- Your registration includes 1 free bundle of wood, and additional wood will be available for purchase on site. Wood brought into the campground MUST be DNR approved.
- Campers/vehicles cannot be located on the grass, no extra vehicles at sites. Extra vehicle parking lots are close inside the campground.
- You must bring all trash to the designated dumpsters located in the campground.
- Primitive vault style restrooms are located in the campground, there is no running water or showers available.
- A dump station is located at Moonlite Square 2 miles north of the campground for a $25 fee.
- Each campsite has electrical service, but you must bring your own extension cords.
- Quiet times will be enforced. 11 p.m. - 8 a.m.
- The campground will be open to the community for kids to trick or treat on Sat. Oct. 28 from 3:30 - 7 p.m.
- Please plan for several hundred kids. All candy/treats must be store purchased and not homemade.
- Turn your lights out if you run out of candy or go buy more locally.
- Community campfire, complimentary S'mores, hot cocoa, kettle corn and more!
More details about the Creepy Cornhole Camper Tourney and other events coming soon!
35507 County Road 66
Crosslake, MN 56442 United States
Festivals & Celebrations