49th Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade & Celebration in Crosslake
Saturday, March 18, 2023
NEW LONGER PARADE ROUTE COMING IN 2023! (Adding 1/2 mile from the Daggett Channel Bridge to the Log Church!) More parking, more parade viewing opportunities!
For nearly 50 years, Crosslake has been celebrating the coming of Spring with a St Patrick’s Day Parade. What started out in the 70’s as a remedy for Cabin Fever, has grown into a destination event for thousands of green-clad, Irish-for-a-day, weekend enthusiasts. Some build a float and travel the 2-mile-long route tossing hundreds of pounds of candy and trinkets, and others set up lawn chairs, days in advance to get ”their perfect spot” for family and friends. While the parade is the highlight, the celebration begins days before as we sweep the streets of snow, adorn our shops in green and pre-game with a Treasure Hunt, Live Music, the Clover Dash 5K and more! Mark your calendars for March 16-18, 2023 and see for yourself why the Crosslake St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Celebration has been declared the Best of the Brainerd Lakes AND the Best in the State!
PARADE PARTICIPATION FORM - must accompany certificate of motor vehicle insurance.
Official St. Patrick's Day long sleeve t-shirts, totes, fanny packs, slings, ball caps and stickers - For sale at the Crosslake Chamber Welcome Center (35446 County Rd 3).
(ALL EVENTS LISTED BELOW ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Thursday, March 16
9AM // 1st clue released to guide you to the Lost Pot O' Gold
6-8PM // Loon & Lakes Trivia - 14 Lakes Craft Brewing (36846 CR 66) sponsored by The National Loon Center, Watters Edge Realty & WAPOA
Friday, March 17 (HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!)
9AM // 2nd clue released to guide you to the Lost Pot O' Gold
5-7PM // Clover Dash 5K Registration / Packet Pickup - Patriot Lakes Nutrition (14307 Gould St.)
6-9PM // Live Music featuring From The Heart 14 Lakes Craft Brewing Co. (36846 CR 66)
7PM // Live Music featuring Andy Fischer - Manhattan's (39051 CR 66)
Saturday, March 18
9AM // 3rd and final clue released to guide you to the Lost Pot O'Gold
- 7-8:30 a.m. - Same Day registration and packet pickup at Patriot Lakes Nutrition (14307 Gould St.)
- 8:30 a.m. - Kids Run in Crosslake Town Square
- 9 a.m. - Clover Dash 5K Run/Walk - New Route
10AM // Crosslake Town Square Pre-Parade Party with Music, Food & Activities for the whole family!
- Key Wellness - Play Plinko for prizes and discounts
- Squirrelly Mama - Family activities inside & outside
- Grilled burgers by Crosslake Log Church Youth Group - K&D Kettle Corn
10AM-3PM // Whitefish Lodge & Suites Parade Party
- 10 AM Brunch & Bingo (register at whitefish-lodge.com)
- 11 AM Parking Lot Party
- 12 - 3PM Live music by Drunk & Stupid
11AM - 3PM // VIP Tent exclusive for VIP Badge Holders (register at www.crosslake.com)
- Enjoy heated tent with hightop tables
- 1 free meal and 1 free drink of choice with access to Maucieri's private cash bar
- Bag Chair with VIP reserved parade seating (you keep the chair)
11AM-1PM // Live Music featuring Darren Jackson - 14 Lakes Craft Brewing (36846 CR 66)
11AM-1:30PM // Parade Participant Shuttle Service (for parade participants only)
- Park & Ride free shuttle transportation from the Crosslake Log Church (37218 CR 66) to Crosslake Community School near parade lineup in Crosslake Town Square for parade participants only.
- Drop off all your float riders/walkers in the Town Square parade lineup area.
- One vehicle driver can then proceed to The Log Church to take the shuttle back to meet your group.
2PM // 49th ANNUAL ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE "Shamrocks & Shenanigans"
- 10a.m. - 12 p.m. Sponsor and Feature lineup at Swann Drive East entrance
- 12 - 2 p.m. - General parade lineup at Swann Drive East entrance
- Featuring fabulous parade floats and entertainment including American Legion Color Guard, zippy cars driven by Minnesota Shrine organizations, clowns, classic cars, boats, horse drawn carriage and more!
- Chamber Bucks awarded to top 3 for-business entries and top 1 non-profit organization entry.
- Parade judges are located in the Sunspace Porch
Post Parade Entertainment in Crosslake at businesses and establishments
14 Lakes Craft Brewing Co. - Live Music featuring Tangled Chords (36846 CR 66)
Manhattan's - Follow the parade to Live Music featuring Shane Martin (39051 CR 66)
Maucieri's - Live Music featuring Lisa Wenger (34650 CR 3)
2023 St. Patrick's Day Committee
Chair: Bob Heales (Crosslake Public Safety Commission), Dawn Maucieri (Maucieri's Italian Bistro), Heather Jones (The Log Church), Melissa Krueger (Simply Rustic Floral Design), Amy Wannebo (Lakes Area Septic Design), Elysha Novak (Crow Wing Kayaks) Mallory Goerges and Laura Goerges (Pequot Tool and Manufacturing), Jackie Wipper (Squirrelly Mama), Steve Spencer (Crosslake Area Vacations & Rentals), Katheryn Palmer (The Wharf), Jackson Purfeerst (Crosslake City Councilman), Holly Chase (Crosslake Bikes) and Cindy Myogeto (Crosslake Chamber)
2022 Best in Parade Features
- 1st Place - Quality Fabricating/Radtke Service
- 2nd Place - First National Bank
- 3rd Place - Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant
- Best in Float - Non Profit - Crosslake Ideal Lions
- Hubbard Radio's Most Enthusiastic - First National Bank
VIP TENT SPONSORS
Buy your 2023 Lucky Lanyard for $6 at any of these participating businesses and save some green with these deals and discounts!
14 Lakes Craft Brewing - $1off a pint
Above and Beyond Homes - 15% off (up to $500) a vacation rental booking on www.stayonthechain.com
Common Goods - $5 off purchase of $30 or more
Crosslake Coffee - $1 off any beverage
Crosslake Holiday Station Store - Free 12oz coffee or cappuccino
Crosslake Vacations & Rentals - Save 10% of a weekday pontoon rental booked 3/17 - 3/19/23
Crow Wing Kayaks - 15% off purchase
Fifty Lakes Bar & Bottle Shop - $3 Coors Light tap
Key Wellness - 17% off Boutique including supplements and skincare
Lake Country Crafts & Cones - Free 12oz fresh brew Stone House Coffee
Larry's Lake Rentals - Free towable with 2023 fishing or pontoon boat rental booked in March
Manhattan's - $7 Red Locks & Ginger, $4 Green Tea Shot
Maucieri's - $3.50 Coors Light tap, $5 Red Locks
National Loon Center - 20% off everything with a Loon on it
Pine Peaks Gifts - 25% off 1 regular priced item
Rafferty's Pizza Crosslake - free appetizer with large pizza purchase
Riverside Inn Supper Club - $3 Coors Light tap beer, $1 off Corned beef & Cabbage after the parade
Squirrelly Mama - Spin the wheel with any $20+ purchase
Whitefish Lodge & Suites - $10 Loaded Bloody Mary, $7 Red Locks & Ginger , $4 Green Tea Shot
Zorbaz - $6 Red Locks Big Ginger, $4 Coors Light green tap beer $3.50 Red Locks shot
Crosslake, MN 56442 United States
Festivals & Celebrations
Brainerd Lakes Chamber Event