2022 WinterFest in Crosslake
Thursday, February 3, 2022 9:00 AM - Saturday, February 5, 2022 11:00 PM (CST)
The 19th Annual WinterFest in Crosslake Feb. 3-5, 2022 promises good old fashioned winter fun for the entire family! Three days of indoor and outdoor activities throughout Crosslake for all ages!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THESE 2022 WINTERFEST SOUPFEST WINNERS!
CONGRATULATIONS TO Bryan Smith, Dan Linder, Rose Hoffman, Aaron Devine for locating the Lost Medallion after just 2 clues at the intersection of Rt 66 and Daggett Pine Road.
Koozies and Wristbands ON SALE NOW!
- 2022 Coors Light Beer Koozies - Buy one for $5 at Andy's Bar, Crosslake American Legion, Maucieri's, Manhattan's, Moonlite Bay, Riverside, The Bourbon Room, The Cedar Chest, The Wharf and Zorbaz-Crozzlake, and enjoy $3 Coors Light bottles Fri. Feb. 4th and Sat. Feb. 5th. at all of these establishments!
- 2022 - Wristbands - Click link to find wristbands available for $5 at every businesses offering a deal or discount. Save hundreds of dollars on retails goods, services, food, drinks city-wide Fri. Feb. 4th and Sat. Feb. 5th, and help us support the event!
ALL EVENTS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
THURSDAY Feb. 3, 2022 Celebrate WinterFest!
- 9 a.m. Find the Lost Medallion - First of three daily clues released at local merchants, on the Crosslake App and here! Find the Lost Medallion and cash in on a prize package valued at more than $2,300 courtesy of Chamber member businesses!
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. - Get your $2 WinterFest Raffle Tickets for a chance to win a vintage sweatshirt at Common Goods (35562 CR 66)
- 8 p.m. - Trivia at Moonlite Bay (37627 CR 66)
FRIDAY Feb. 4 ,2022
- 9 a.m. Find the Lost Medallion - 2nd clue released
- 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. - Get your $2 WinterFest Raffle Tickets for a chance to win a vintage sweatshirt at Common Goods (35562 CR 66) DRAWING AT 4 P.M.
- 12 - 5 p.m. - Sip & Shop (Squirrelly Mama 14295 Gould Street)
- 3:45 - 6 p.m. Crosslake Community School Cabin Fever Kickoff to 2022/2023 School Enrollment
- Snowshoeing, Treat Walk, Games and more!
- 7 - 9 p.m. Celebrate WinterFest! OUTDOOR FAMILY FUN! (Crosslake Community Center 14126 Daggett Pine Road)
- 7 p.m. - Live music featuring Emily Hammer (Manhattan's 39051 CR 66)
- 8 - 11 p.m. Live music featuring Mike Derus (Bourbon Room 38136 CR 66)
- 10 p.m. - close - Dance with DJ's JP and Dana - (Moonlite Bay 37627 CR 66)
SATURDAY Feb. 5, 2022
- 8 -11:30 a.m. - Crosslake Firefighters Pancake Breakfast (Crosslake Lutheran Church 35960 CR 3)
- 9 a.m. Find the Lost Medallion - 3rd and final clue released
- 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. WinterFest Craft & Vendor Fair (The Gathering 34212 CR 3)
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Open House & Tours (Northern MN Railroad Trackers 36184 CR 66)
- 11 a.m. - Manhattan's Bingo (Manhattan's 39051 CR 66)
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Kids WinterFest Souvenir Tote Decorating (Moonlite Bay 37627 CR 66)
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Kids Crafts & Games (Squirrelly Mama14295 Gould Street)
- 11 a.m. - dusk - Helicopter Rides (Moonlite Bay 37627 CR 66 - weather permitting)
- 12 p.m. SOUPFEST Soup samples served at participating business throughout Crosslake. Download the Crosslake App and vote for your favorite soup by 3 p.m.
- 12 - 2 p.m. - Italian Olympics (Maucieri's Italian Bistro 36450 CR 3)
- 12 - 3 p.m. - Bonfire & Smores' and Hot Chocolate (US Army Corps of Engineers/Paul Bunyan Scenic Byway 35507 CR 66)
- 12 - 5 p.m. - Sip & Shop (Squirrelly Mama 14295 Gould Street)
- 1 - 4 p.m. - Live music featuring Michael Miller(14 Lakes Craft Brewing Co.)
- 1 - 4 p.m. - Radar Runs on the Bay (Moonlite Bay37627 CR 66)
- 2 p.m. - Mega Meat Raffle (Bourbon Room 38136 CR 66)
- 2 p.m. - Live music featuring Shane Martin & Mike Derus (Manhattan's 39051 CR 66)
- 2 - 4 p.m. Kite Flying (Crosslake Town Square 14295 Gould Street)
- Bring your own kite
- 4:30 - 6 p.m. - Seafood Raffle (Andy's Bar & Grill 35453 CR 3)
- 5 - 8 p.m. - Live music featuring Kelly Peterson (Bourbon Room 38136 CR 66)
- 6 - 9 p.m. - Live music featuring Lisa Wenger (Maucieri's Italian Bistro 36450 CR 3)
- 7 - 10 p.m. - Live music featuring Mark Johnson & Strange Brew (Cedar Chest 33350 CR 3)
- 8 p.m. - DJ Mike (The Wharf 12986 CR 16)
- 10 p.m. - close - Dance with DJ's JP and Dana (Moonlite Bay 37627 CR 66)
The Crosslake Chamber extends a sincere thanks to the 2022 WinterFest Chairperson Jessica Eide - Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant & Bar and Committee Members: Dawn Maucieri - Maucieri's Italian Bistro, Heather Jones - The Log Church, Pat Netko - Lake Country Crafts & Cones, Corrine Hodapp - US Army Corps of Engineers Crosslake Campground, Melissa Krueger - Simply Rustic Floral Design, Pam Cunningham - UR Country Doc, Tim & Beth Schalow- NMN Inc./Northern Lakes Embroidery and Cindy Nelson and Marlene Mingo - Crosslake Chamber of Commerce Volunteers.
Jack Frost Sponsor
Buy your 2022 WinterFest wristband for $5 to help support the event, and save hundred of dollars at these merchants Fri. Feb. 4th and Sat. Feb. 5th! (wristbands available for purchase at the Crosslake Chamber of Commerce and at these Chamber member businesses)
- 14 Lakes Craft Brewing Co. - $1 off pints
- Andy's Bar & Grill - $3 Jack Apple shots
- Barstock Liquors - $17.99 Coors Light & Coors Banquet 24 pack 12oz cans
- Cedar Chest - $5.50 2 Mini Burgers & Fries: $3 Fireball Shots
- Common Goods - $5 off purchase of $30 or more
- Crosslake Ace Hardware - 20% off Bucket Sale on regular priced items - see store for details
- Crosslake Coffee - 10% off any purchase
- Crosslake Veterinary Hospital - $5 off any dental chews
- Crow Wing Kayaks - 10% off any Kayak purchase
- Holiday Station Store Crosslake - free 12oz coffee or cappuccino
- Jag Interior Solutions - $25 off every shade your purchase on a single order - Buy more = Save more!
- Judy's House of Gifts - 50% off storewide, and your wristband gets you an additional 20% off Jewelry, Christmas and Collectibles for a 70% discount
- Lake Country Crafts and Cones - 1 free 12oz cup of fresh brewed Stonehouse coffee
- Manhattan's - $4 WinterFest Cocktail; $3 WinterFest Shot
- Maucieri's Italian Bistro - $4 White Claw: $3 Coors Light Tap
- Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant & Bar - $4 White Claw; $6 Vodka & Red Bull; $3 off any 12" pizza
- National Loon Center - Family Fun Package: coloring books, stickers and loon ornament (while supplies last)
- OutletRecreation.com - $200 off any utility trailer
- Patriot Nutrition - $2 off any Shake & Tea
- Pine Peaks Restaurant & Gifts - 25% off one regular priced item in the gift shop
- Rafferty's Pizza Crosslake - free appetizer with the purchase of a large pizza
- Riverside - $3 Coors Light tap
- Squirrelly Mama - $10 off every $75 you spend
- The Bourbon Room - $4 Shine&7's Moonshine Drink; $5 BBQ Rib Sandwich
- The Wharf - $10 Wings + tap beer
- Zorbaz-Crozzlake - free chipz & salza with any pizza purchaze
Festivals & Celebrations
Brainerd Lakes Chamber Event