2022 WinterFest in Crosslake
Thursday, February 3, 2022 9:00 AM - Saturday, February 5, 2022 11:00 PM (CST)
It's all happening in Crosslake Feb. 3-5, 2022 with good old fashioned winter fun for the entire family!
It all begins Thurs., Feb 3rd as the first of three daily clues is released to guide you and your friends or family to the Hidden WinterFest Medallion! Find it and cash in on a prize basket valued at hundreds courtesy of Crosslake Chamber Member businesses.
Enjoy activities at the Crosslake Community Center including ice skating, sledding, and a fabulous drive-by fireworks display! Rise and shine Saturday morning, Feb. 5 for a full day of activities including Kite Flying, Ice skating, shopping, food and drink specials all over town and of course SOUPFEST tasting begins at noon!
Coming Soon! 2022 WinterFest Sweatshirts - all new design! Available at Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant & Bay and Lake Country Crafts & Cones
2022 Coors Light Beer Koozies - Available at Chamber member on-sale locations - get yours to enjoy $3 Coors Light bottles all weekend!
2022 - Wristbands - available at participating Chamber members - will save you hundreds of dollars on retails goods, services, food, drinks and of city-wide over the WinterFest weekend!
ALL EVENTS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
THURSDAY Feb. 3, 2022 Celebrate WinterFest!
- OUTDOOR FAMILY FUN! Crosslake Community Center (14126 Daggett Pine Road) is open all day! Ice Rink and Pond Skating, Snow Mountain Sledding, Cross Country Skiing. Bundle up and bring your own Cocoa. Snowshoe rental available 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Ice Rink Skating on the Bay Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant & Bar (37627 CR 66)
- 9 a.m. Find the Lost Medallion - First of three daily clues released at local merchants, on the Crosslake App and here! Find the Lost Medallion and cash in on a prize package valued at more than $1,500 courtesy of Chamber member businesses!
- 5 - 10 p.m. - Bonfire The Wharf 12986 CR 16
FRIDAY Feb. 4 ,2022
- Ice Skating Rink on the Bay Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant & Bar (37627 CR 66)
- 9 a.m. Find the Lost Medallion - 2nd clue released
- 5 - 10 p.m. Bonfire The Wharf -12986 CR 16
- 7 - 9 p.m. Celebrate WinterFest! OUTDOOR FAMILY FUN! Crosslake Community Center (14126 Daggett Pine Road) Ice Rink and Pond Skating, Snow Mountain Sledding, Cross Country Skiing. Bonfire, cocoa and S'mores. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
SATURDAY Feb. 6, 2021
- 9 a.m. Find the Lost Medallion - 3rd and final clue released
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Open House & Tours Northern MN Railroad Trackers (36184 CR 66)
- 12p.m. Outdoor Family Fun Activities at the Campgrounds US Army Corps of Engineers (35507 CR 66) Bonfire, Water Safety Swag and Paul Bunyan take home activities during SoupFest Pick up your coloring contest form - for all ages- and win a new life jacket!
- 12 p.m. SOUPFEST Soup samples served at participating business throughout Crosslake Download the Crosslake App and vote for your favorite soup by 3 p.m.
- 12:30 Outdoor Italian Olympics Maucieri's Italian Bistro (34650 CR 3)
The Crosslake Chamber extends a sincere thanks to the 2022 WinterFest Chairperson Jessica Eide - Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant & Bar and Committee Members: Dawn Maucieri - Maucieri's Italian Bistro, Heather Jones - The Log Church, Pat Netko - Lake Country Crafts & Cones, Corrine Hodapp - US Army Corps of Engineers Crosslake Campground, Melissa Krueger - Simply Rustic Floral Design, Pam Cunningham - UR Country Doc, Tim & Beth Schalow- NMN Inc./Northern Lakes Embroidery and Cindy Myogeto - Crosslake Chamber of Commerce
Jack Frost Sponsor
Festivals & Celebrations
Brainerd Lakes Chamber Event