Crow Wing Energized's 8th Annual Health and Wellness Summit Watering the Seeds of Wellbeing
Virtual via Zoom
Friday, March 5, 2021
Cost There is no cost for the summit, but registration is required at
COVID-19 Coffee Chat – 8:30 to 9:00 a.m.
Annual Summit – 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
The online summit will include:
• Learn more about COVID-19 at a coffee chat with community healthcare leaders with community healthcare leaders Tim Rice, Lakewood Health System; Kyle Bauer, Cuyuna Regional Medical Center; Tim Houle, Crow Wing County; Dr. Peter Henry, Essentia Health. Opportunity to ask questions in the chat.
• Meet new Crow Wing Energized leadership and learn about the strategic plan.
• Tips for healthy, fun, winter activities highlighted in a Brainerd lakes area video.
• Keynote speaker Nanette A. Negri, PhD
Watering the Seeds of Well-being Through Mindfulness and Meditation
Explore a variety of practices in mindfulness and meditation that can enhance well-being in your life and in the lives of those you support and love. Wear comfy clothes and bring an open mind and attitude of fun!
• How to use a habit tracker to reach your goals.
• One Vegetable One Community vegetable of 2021 announced.