Blue Ox Business Academy - 2021 Supervisor Advantage
A POWERFUL program to develop the skills and confidence needed to manage high-performing teams.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Business owners, leaders & managers
- Newly promoted supervisors
- Those pursuing new ideas & techniques
Session 1, May 12
- Identifying Your Leadership Traits & Styles
- More Effective Supervision of Employees
- Supervising Diverse Teams & Former Peers
- Interviewing & Developing High Performing Teams
- Supervision to Increase Accountability
- Recognition & Retention Strategies
- Increasing Employee Engagement & Accountability
- More Effective Feedback & Performance Reviews
- Reducing Conflict & Dealing in the Workplace
- Managing Difficult Employees
- Course Capstone & Certificate Presentation
$640 per Person | Three - 4 hour sessions
Deadline to register is April 30, 2021 or sooner (class size limited to 32).
Pay with credit card or invoice.
A 25% discount is available to small businesses (2-5 employees) and non-profits with financial limitations. Just ask.
Individuals are required to attend 3 full sessions. Applicants need to review their schedules to make sure that they can attend all of the sessions prior to applying.
Click here to complete the application and submit to Paula Chapulis at email@example.com by April 30, 2021. Class size is limited to the first 32 registrations received. The program will fill quickly, so don't delay.
TAKE IT FROM OUR GRADUATES:
- "It was the best training I've ever attended in my 12 years of being a supervisor! Thank you Bruce!"
- "I loved how Bruce would introduce a subject and then immediately jump to role play. That helped me cement it in my mind."
- "We were able to learn new skills and apply them while in session to real-life situations and utilize the feedback of other leaders to help determine solutions."
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Dr. Bruce Miles is the owner & CEO of the Big River Group, LLC. He has also been an Assistant Professor & taught Graduate & Doctoral coursework in the areas of leadership, research, planning, finance & personnel. He is a national-level presenter and trainer in the areas of strategic planning, organizational improvement, organizational conflict, & difficult employees.
THE BLUE OX BUSINESS ACADEMY:
With support from Anderson Brothers Construction, the Blue Ox Business Academy delivers local, affordable, and high-quality training that strengthens our community by helping businesses succeed.
By investing in yourself or your employees, you achieve the highest possible returns in enhanced skills, confidence, and job satisfaction. Blue Ox trainers are professional presenters with engaging personalities and real-world experience. Participants make great peer connections and leave with tools and ideas to immediately put into action.
Any questions about the program or application process can be directed to Paula Chapulis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-822-7113.