Have you ever seen cardboard boat races where full-grown adults get into boats they’ve constructed from cardboard and duct tape and race one another? How about fireworks on Crosslake around the Fourth of July? Can you imagine 20,000 people showing up in Crosslake on St. Patrick’s Day to see Minnesota’s largest parade outside the Twin Cities? Or 10,000 people tasting chili prepared by over 30 contestants in the Crosslake Days Chili Cook-off in September? All of these are annual Crosslake events. And there are flea markets, kayak runs, fishing tournaments, outdoor movies, weekly summer music concerts on the Town Square and more. Check out the Crosslake Chamber app for details.
2020 Stars & Stripes Days
Come celebrate our Independence Day in Pequot Lakes on July 3rd & 4th!
July 3rd Schedule of Events
- 6:00 p.m. - Food Vendors- fresh squeezed lemonade, mini donuts, french fries, cheese curds, corn dogs, kettle corn, cotton candy & hot dogs & beer at the Pequot Lakes Legion
- Water Wars- cool down with some socially distant balloon launchers
- 10:10 p.m. Fireworks by Flashing Thunder- Pequot Lakes High School practice field
- 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Craft Fair & Food Vendors- Main Street in Downtown Pequot Lakes
- 11a.m.- 4p.m. Beer Garden sponsored by the Legion Post #49, 4435 Main Street, Pequot Lakes
- 3p.m.- 5p.m. Bands in the Park- Rockin' Bakken a Sinatra Tribute, Sponsored by the City of Pequot Lakes