Cragun's Resort on Gull Lake
Golf CoursesFishing Event SpacesRestaurants, Bar/Lounge & CateringResortsHotels & MotelsLodgingSpas & RelaxationAdventure Sports & Rentals
Cragun's has a rich tradition of hospitality since 1940. Located on the spectacular shore of Gull Lake, Cragun's offers more four-season lodging and recreational choices than any MN resort. It's simply the best value in MN.
Every unit overlooks Gull Lake with a balcony or patio. The world class Legacy Courses, designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., were named the ''Midwest's #1 Course'' and ''Best Courses in the State'' by Golf Digest.
There's a mile-long sandy beach, indoor and outdoor pools, marina, indoor Sports Centre with basketball, tennis and fitness center. Five restaurants. Fishing guides. Trails to hike, bike, ski and snowmobile. Horsedrawn trolley rides, dog sled rides and more.
Honored as the ''Best Golf Resort'' by MN Meetings & Events and a ''Top Ten Resort'' by Midwest Living!
- ''Making Friends and Memories Since 1940''
- 45-hole Cragun's Legacy Courses Named ''Best Places to Play'' by Golf Digest 2008-2009
- Every accommodation overlooks Gull Lake and most have fireplaces.
- Packages for Family Reunions, Romantic Getaways, Holidays, Golf Around Packages
- ''Top 10 Resort'' Midwest Living Magazine - ''Family Favorite'' MN Parent - ''5 Stars'' and ''4-1/2 Stars'' Golf Digest