Service Advisor/Warranty Administrator
Brother’s Motorsports, voted #1 in the Brainerd Lakes area as the Best Powersports Company, is currently looking for a Service Advisor/Warranty Administrator.
As a Service Advisor/Warranty Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Service Department as well as keeping customers updated on the work progress. You are responsible for initiating and processing requests for repair services, scheduling appointments, determining needs for customers, maintaining the company’s standards for ethical business practices, professional image, orderliness, and good employee and community relations.
o Assist the Service Manager as necessary
o Greet customers, listen to the description of the problem, and obtain customer vehicle information. Documenting check-in with pictures, notes, and documentation in customers’ orders along with providing accurate estimates along with signatures from customers
o Oversee and participate in quality control
o Meet with customers to determine the needs for repair and or service
o Building customer satisfaction along with customer relations
o Participate in the development and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures as appropriate
o Monitor the progress of each repair/service during the day and updating customers frequently
o Increase profitability by maximizing sales & promotions
o Scheduling work into the service area
o Handle minor customer complaints and misunderstanding is a professional manor
o Handle telephone inquiries and return phone messages promptly
o Monitoring warranty claims.
o Submitting warranty claims and contact manufacturers for any warranty claims considerations.
o Ordering any parts needed for warranty claims and making sure that vehicles are covered with certain warranty claims.
o Training in service advisor skills, customer satisfaction and quality control
o UTV/ATV/Watercraft/Motorcycle experience
o Ability to concentrate and accomplish tasks even during interruptions
o Ability to multi-task
o Flexible schedule
o Minimum 1 year experience in Service Advisor Position or similar
o Self- Motivated
o Positive attitude and honest
o Goal oriented
o Must act in a professional manor at all times
o General computer skills
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
If you are a team player and are passionate about motorcycles, ATV’s, watercrafts, and much more, we want to hear from you! Brothers Motorsports is a Can Am, Spyder, Ryker, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, CF Moto and KTM Dealer. Business hours are Tuesday through Saturday. Experience is a plus, but will train the right person. Tools are required.
- Safely ride vehicles to test components and systems
- Properly use tools and service equipment to diagnose and maintain vehicles
- Efficiently perform work specified on Repair Orders
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Effectively communicate any issues or additional needs to supervisor
- Adhere to dealership procedures for safety and standards of quality
- Diagnose and repair two and four stroke engines.
- Remove and replace engine components as necessary on powersports vehicles
- Remove and replace defective frame and body parts, using hand tools, arbor presses, flexible power presses, or other tools.
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance, according to manufacturer specifications.
- Compose repair estimates for internal and external customers.
- Inspect vehicles, and identify additional recommended services.
- Prepare list of required parts and labor times for each job.
- Creates relationships with customers by creating a customer-centric experience
- Use of LightspeedEVO with wireless tablets.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must be a team player.
- Broad knowledge of powersports mechanics.
- Demonstrates good ability to learn and operate new computer systems.
- Ability to follow established policies and procedures, as defined by management.
- Able to effectively multi-task several job functions at once.
- Drivers License with a motorcycle endorsement is preferred.
- Forklift certification is not required but is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
Facemask and plexi glass installed