Implementation Coordinator, RPS Product Support Services
Section 1: Position Summary
The Implementation Coordinator position is responsible for managing the relationship with the client through the implementation of new products, mergers, terminations, ongoing communications, and client transitions between products and services. This position acts as the liaison to evaluate client needs by developing, recommending and implementing solutions to fit the specialized needs of clients. This position requires IRA knowledge and is primarily responsible for providing operational process support to clients and Ascensus staff. The nature of the support provided is typically on operating procedures, compliance issues and basic technology issues as they relate to those products.
This position is responsible for escalating any compliance or procedural discrepancies and for escalating and coordinating follow up to resolve technology barriers to implementation of products and services.
Section 2: Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
* The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
* This position requires proficiency in IRA, ESA and HSA knowledge of compliance issues, the use of the IRAdirect System and familiarity with ancillary products and services. This position requires an in-depth knowledge of IRA administrative and operational processes. The coordinator is also responsible to promote the expansion of Ascensus products in the marketplace where appropriate.
* Accountable for building and enhancing client relationships as it relates to custom product/service solutions including new sale product follow up. Serve as client liaison when appropriate.
* Provide technical and operational assistance to clients by responding to operational and technical questions related to IRA Administration and other technology products and services.
* Coordinate the process for program changes, merging, terminating or implementing product and services for clients while maintaining the appropriate level of task management and documentation.
* Manage relationships with clients to ensure customer retention. Work with the internal sales staff and technology support staff to consistently identify, meet and exceed customer needs.
* Demonstrate ability to identify, review and analyze discrepancies and questionable procedures within the unit and division and escalate for resolution.
* Maintain the integrity of information in all internal/external Standard Operating Procedures and reference guides. Maintain or exceed team service level agreements.
* Recommend continuous improvements to processes identified through daily work with customers, internal teams and vendors.
* Demonstrate quality behavior by maintaining a positive and professional manner at all times.
* Contribute to overall success:
* Follow all department procedures meeting assigned service standards.
* Recognize growth opportunities and streamline efficiencies.
* Provide management with feedback/solutions to avoid errors and provide better service.
* Assist manager with product/service development.
* Support development of team by actively participating in team initiatives.
* Assist team with special projects and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
* Attend training and development sessions.
* Increase industry knowledge as well as knowledge of the relationships and business procedures within Ascensus.
* React positively and help implement change.
* Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Section 3: Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
* Associate Degree in Business, Finance or related work experience required.
* A minimum of 2 years customer service and project management experience required.
* Experience with IRA, ESA, and HSA compliance preferred.
* Proficiency in MSOffice software applications, specifically Word and Excel.
* Proficiency in IRAdirect and CRM preferred.
* Previous knowledge of financial services market desirable.
* Project management experience.
* Must possess very strong attention to detail.
* Must possess strong organizational skills.
* Ability to multi-task with competing priorities and coordinate a changing workload on a daily basis.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Must be able to work within deadlines.
* Demonstrated customer service skills and strong customer service perspective.
* Proven ability to use effective listening and problem solving skills.
* Must be able to react to change positively and productively ad handle other essential tasks as assigned.
* Ability to travel.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 10 million Americans save for retirement and college.
Ascensus provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to ancestry, race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, criminal conviction record or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state, or local laws ("Protected Status").