The Crosslake Chamber Welcome Center is the first stop for tourism, local business information and referrals. We're looking for volunteers with knowledge of the Crosslake area and business community to greet and assist visitors looking for information about Crosslake and the surrounding communities. This is a fun opportunity to make a lasting impression as thousands of people travel to Crosslake each summer season.
- 4 hour weekly shift (day/time to be determined) in heated/airconditioned office setting. Restroom and kitchenette on site. (May thru September)
- Be open to switching shifts with other volunteers on occasion.
- Greet visitors with a cheerful smile!
- Answer the phone and respond to requests or take messages.
- Refer local businesses.
- Access the website www.crosslake.com for referral information. (computer provided)
- Keep office clean and tidy, replenish restroom paper goods.
- Vacuum and sweep as needed.
- Occasional tasks may include stuffing envelopes, or folding paper brochures.
- Work independently - open and close door with keyed lock.