Make a difference!
Mid-MN Women's Center in Brainerd is seeking a Visitation Supervisor at the Alex & Brandon Child Safety Center for individuals interested in helping parents maintain a healthy relationship with their children through supervised parenting time.
- Scheduling clients for visits, exchanges and intakes in a timely manner and according to what works in the best interest of the children.
- Being able to be flexible with our hours of operation to meet client demand and the fact we are open 365 days of year to meet the needs of our clients.
- Answering phones, returning calls, and answering the door.
- Documenting visits, exchanges, communication with parents, foster parents, Social Workers, Guardian ad Litems, Attorneys, etc..
- Handling count referrals and e-mails in a timely manner.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Comply with regulations relating to client confidentiality, guarding the privacy of the client records and information to assure full compliance with MN Date Practices, HIPPA and SVN standards regarding client confidentiality.
Part-time weekends, Holidays and fill in during the week. Hours vary based on need.
Our part-time staff do earn vacation, sick and holiday time based on hours worked.
Experience in human service field preferred but not required. Valid Driver's license and satisfactory MN DHS background check is required.
Cover letter and resume can be emailed or mailed to:
Alex & Brandon Child Safety Center
PO Box 602
Brainerd, MN 56401
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.75 per hour