Clinic Administrative Assistant
BIG STONE THERAPIES, INC. is currently seeking a full-time CLINIC ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to join our team at our clinic in Staples, MN.
This is a benefited position scheduled for 40 hours per week (1.0 FTE), Monday through Friday 8:30a-5:00p with a 30-minute unpaid lunch.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
* Answer the main phone line.
* Schedule patients for new and follow-up appointments.
* Work with the Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system to enter and update patient information.
* Enter patient billing information into billing system.
* Follow-up with doctors/nurses for additional information or changes in plans of care.
* Contact insurance companies to review coverage levels and obtain authorizations for care.
* Help keep the clinic picked up, sanitize treatment beds between patients, etc.
* Prior medical/healthcare experience and a basic understanding of medical insurance/ billing.
* 2-year degree in related field or comparable proven experience in a medical office setting with strong computer skills and a basic knowledge of the therapy field.
* Strong computer skills to include: Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet, and the ability to learn new systems.
* Excellent communication skills to interact with patients and co-workers in a professional manner.
* Able to adapt and thrive in a changing and fast paced environment.
* Ability to work as part of a team, must exhibit strong time management and organizational skills.
POSITION QUALIFIES FOR AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
* _Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability insurance options_
* _Flexible Spending Plan(s)_
* _401k with employer contribution_
* _8 paid holidays (including your birthday!)_
* _Generous paid time off accrual_
APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED BY FRIDAY, MARCH 19TH, 2021.
_Big Stone Therapies, Inc. is dedicated to providing excellence in rehabilitation services by optimizing health and function for families and businesses within our communities through caring, hands-on healing.