Whitefish Senior Living - Maintenance Assistant
- Annual Reviews/Raises
- Experience based wage placement
- Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Time, Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Supplemental benefits for PT+
- 401K or 403(b)
- Referral bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement and nursing loan forgiveness
- Flexible Scheduling
- Career path to other positions within our growing company!
- Perform any and all duties concerned with electrical, heating, cooling, plumbing, painting, floor care, and various equipment.
- Perform assigned housekeeping duties including trash remove, mopping, cleaning, etc. in accordance with facility policy.
- Address and correct work orders to maintain building and equipment operation.
- Assist in the purchasing of supplies and equipment for departmental operation, may require vehicle operation.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience in health care is preferred.
- Able to read, write, and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Knowledge of position procedures, techniques, and equipment.
Whitefish Senior Living- 35625 Ostlund Ave Crosslake MN 56442
Send resume to Jordan.Yira@twsl.com