Veterinary Receptionist / Client Coordinator
Searching for an upbeat, enthusiastic, people person to handle our front desk!
About our practice:
Pequot Lakes Animal Hospital is an integrative veterinary hospital with services ranging from preventative medicine, surgery, and dentistry, to acupuncture, herbs, and laser therapy. Our veterinarians bring a wide range of expertise in providing our clients and their pets with the best medical treatment and deliver it with care and compassion.
Your purpose is to help our hospital help as many pets as possible. Your job will be to keep clients happy, receive them in a timely manner and keep an organized flow at the front desk all while maintaining a cheerful and upbeat attitude.
What will you be doing with us?
- We are looking for someone willing to learn our computer-based management software including scheduling, managing the client database, sending reminders, invoicing, etc.
- You must be capable in handling a multi-line phone system, and be competent in handling money exchange.
- We need you to have amazing customer service skills, ensuring that our clients are happy, returning, and referring others!
- Animal handling may be necessary at times, as well as other duties as assigned.
Who do we need you to be?
- Our ideal candidate will have a history in the customer service industry, and enjoy helping people.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and other computer-based software programs is desired.
- An ability in collecting money over the counter will be required.
- Our ideal candidate must be outgoing, and able to talk to anyone about their pet! We need you to be enthusiastic with the attitude of “make things go right”.
- You should be eager to learn new things, and must have an A+, outgoing attitude even when stressful situations arise.
Offered salary & other compensations: We offer a base hourly pay based on experience, along with performance-based rewards monthly. Additional benefits include: paid holidays, sick pay, retirement plan with company match, uniforms, health insurance and personal pet health benefits.