Shop Help / Sales and Customer Service:
In this role, you will be a primary point of contact for our customers, and our team of sales and installation staff as we continue to lead the lakes area in providing first class customer service, to waterfront property owners. You will help customers select the appropriate docks, boat lifts, and accessories for their waterfront needs, while helping to gather, assemble and prepare product for delivery and installation. This is a fast paced, exciting, and rewarding position that allows you to be at the forefront of the dock and lift industry in the heart of the lakes area.
Shop Help / Sales and Customer Service Job Requirements:
• Strong attention to detail
• Smart, friendly, and helpful attitude
• Customer service focus both with customers, and the existing Lake Area Docks & Lifts crew
• Some sales acumen, and the ability to be hands on / mechanically inclined
• Proficient with computers, Microsoft office, email, good phone etiquette
• Dependable, and reliable
What we offer:
You will have the opportunity to work in a fun, casual office / shop environment with the ability to learn and grow into the role. We offer highly competitive pay and the possibility for flexibility, and / or part time or seasonal hours if desired.
Learn More and Apply online: https://www.lakeareadocks.com/employment-opportunities.html