Are you starting your career as a marketer and want to learn the ropes? Or do you have a couple of years of experience and want to move to the next level? Then you could be a great fit for our Marketing Specialist position.
Come join Lonesome Cottage as our newest Marketing Specialist! In your role, you will help promote five national brands by creating content ranging from copywriting and blog posts, to engaging social posts, to video and multimedia. You will also support our sales and marketing departments with administrative duties.
- You are a dynamic written and verbal communicator.
- You have excellent long and short form writing chops in a variety of voices.
- You are a self-starter that can take complex projects from concept to finish.
- You are a team player with a servant’s attitude.
- You know your way around a camera and photo/video editing software (Adobe CC).
- You pride yourself on your creativity and insatiable curiosity.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in a related field, or equivalent experience.
About the Position
As part of the Sales & Marketing department, the Marketing Specialist will work with internal and external customers at all levels across our companies and departments. Your Key Result Areas will include:
- Content Specialist – You will work in conjunction with the Director of Marketing and outside vendors to create and post content for websites, blogs, sales/marketing collateral, and digital assets.
- Social Media Champion – You will be the key contact and champion for the social media presence of all Lonesome Cottage companies and brands.
- Sales & Marketing Support – You will assist sales staff in ushering prospective and current customers through the Buyer’s Journey using our CRM, through proposal creation, and other administrative tasks.
- Tradeshow Coordination – You will coordinate all tradeshow activities and collateral with sales staff across Lonesome Cottage companies and brands.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time salaried position with starting salary DOE. Standard benefits including PTO, paid holidays, Health and Dental insurance, Merchandise discount, 401(K) match, etc
Lonesome Cottage Furniture Company is the parent company to the nation’s largest manufacturer of handcrafted rustic furniture. Headquartered in Pequot Lakes, Minnesota, companies under our umbrella include Fireside Lodge Furniture, Wooded River, Signature Woods, Lonesome Yurts & Treehouses, and Green Forest Wood Products. Come join our growing company that offers a dynamic workplace with a great team dedicated to being the nation’s undisputed leader in the rustic furnishings category.