Marketing Program Manager
The Marketing Program Manager is responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns for Cuyuna Regional Medical Center. They support the Director of Marketing and Public Relations with brainstorming the vision, and deployment, of communications and media campaigns. They collaborate with cross-functional teams, guide marketing initiatives, and ensure alignment with the overall brand and business objectives The Marketing Program Manager also determines metrics to evaluate campaign performance that aligns with business strategies and objectives.
The Marketing Program Manager will focus on supporting integrated cross-channel marketing campaigns targeting diverse service lines and market segments. This role requires a blend of strategic thinking, project management skills, creativity, and a deep understanding of marketing principles. Individual projects will deliver on the overall patient experience to support CRMC strategies and objectives. This role will also be responsible for proposing, influencing, and delivering governance and project management processes for the department.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or a closely related field, with 8+ years previous marketing program and project management. Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential responsibilities and duties of the job.
Special Skills and Aptitudes:
• Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications, and public relations activities. Strong project management skills with the ability to manage and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Demonstrated experience in analyzing data to drive decision-making and measure program success.
• Strong interpersonal and people skills with the ability to cultivate and maintain long-term relationships.
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks, manage timelines, and deliver results within budget.
• Ability to use creativity to plan and execute tasks; ability to be resourceful. •Experience in digital marketing and social media strategy, platforms, and technology.
• Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
• Experience with WordPress and other web tools.
• Proficiency in Marketing automation tools, analytics platforms, and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas clearly and persuasively.
• Must be self-disciplined, driven, and able to demonstrate initiative.
To read the full job description and to apply, click here.