The Marketing Designer focuses on improving CRMC’s overall marketing and advertising by incorporating creativity and new ideas into promotions and campaigns to achieve an increase in engagement and overall revenue. The Marketing Designer generates attention-grabbing ideas that entice the target audience and ensure CRMC stands apart from its competitors. They are responsible for the production of marketing materials and media used for advertising, publicity, broadcast, email marketing, social media, events, videos, and web communications from inception to execution. Graphic art, photos, videos, and layout design is created in different formats depending on the platform. They ensure the work is of the highest standard, delivered on time, and within budget.
The Marketing Designer is responsible for developing, implementing, building, and overseeing long-term digital marketing campaigns as well as short-term advertising techniques to connect with audience’s emotions, and reporting on their metrics. The role requires being adept at enhancing brand awareness, driving traffic to the organization’s websites to generate new patients, and analyzing results.
The Marketing Designer uses research and analysis to improve website rankings on search engines like Google. The most popular and relevant keywords used in search engine queries are found and inserted into websites, helping search engines find those sites and displaying them to web users.
Education and Experience:
Associate degree in graphic design or fine arts required, bachelor’s degree preferred. Additional coursework in a communication-related field is desirable. 3 – 5 years’ experience in graphic design and/or UX/UI design. Experience working in health care marketing is a plus. Must be proficient in graphic design, creative concepts, the Adobe Creative Suite, and digital marketing tools. Proficiency in WordPress and Microsoft programs: Power Point, Word, Excel.
- Have a meticulous eye for detail and ability to problem solve.
- Be a self-starter with a great work ethic who can manage multiple projects, work smart, produce creative solutions within deadlines, and shift gears, when necessary, without compromising quality.
- Ability to take a project from ideation to completion.
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Strong experience in typography, graphic design, and content design.
- Must possess a high degree of comfort with iterative design practices.
- Ability to come up with new ideas to improve performance.
- Creativity, perspective, openness, and resolution.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a professional manner.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Passion for customer service and support.
- Capable of independent decision-making.
- High levels of commitment, energy, integrity, and accountability.
- Organized and detail minded.
To see the full job description and apply, click here.