Lead Installation Technician
Full Time: $50,000 - $80,000 per year
Digital Horizons is a technology integration company based out of Brainerd, Minnesota. We install audio/video, security, and automation systems in both residential and commercial environments and we are looking to add to our technology loving team. This position, 'Lead Technician' requires industry specific experience performing installations related to audio/video, automation, security, and surveillance systems. This position requires you to be local to the Brainerd Lakes area.
The applicant should:
- Have a passion for technology and want to spend your day working with the best of it
- Have a minimum of 5 years of industry related experience installation of audio/video, automation, security, and/or surveillance systems.
- Be able to interpret equipment diagrams for installation and troubleshooting purposes
- Basic understanding of construction and building practices
- Capability to terminate network, phone, and coaxial-based connections
- The ability to configure and deploy networking equipment for typical A/V environements is highly valued
- Experience programming control systems is highly valued
For examples of the type of work we perform and to the level we perform it at, please visit our website at Digital Horizons or our YouTube Channel
- Four day work week
- Paid vacation
- 401(K) with matching contribution
- Gym/Fitness reimbursement / stipend