EVENT SERVICES STAFF
REPORTS TO: Resort Services Director
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
- Set up conference / event rooms according to detailed instructions.
- Assist in cleanliness of office, storerooms, conference center areas, resort common areas, and vehicles.
- Set-up, operate, and monitor A/V equipment during meetings, conferences, events, making sure it is working correctly.
- Operate heating and cooling systems within meeting rooms.
- Set-up break services, food and beverage stations and hospitalities as requested; prompt and courteous refreshment break service.
- Assist in organization and stocking of work and storage areas.
- Provide shuttle service and deliveries for guests and staff.
- Clean and maintain meeting rooms and surrounding areas to include carpets, walls, and windows.
- Responsible for bussing and re-setting rooms after conferences, events, meetings; assist servers and bar staff in banquets and barbeques as requested.
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Previous knowledge of A/V equipment helpful.
- One (1) year hospitality experience preferred.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check;
- Talk; hear; see in color; adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision;
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.