Are you looking for a career that is fast paced and filled with a variety of tasks that require strong computer and personal communication skills? As an Administrative Assistant you will provide administrative support and assist in the coordination, preparation, and distribution of information.
Starting pay is $20.10 per hour and benefits are included.
- Entering various information into the account management system for accounting and reporting purposes.
- Preparing, editing, maintaining, and distributing correspondence.
- Process policy changes, proof of insurance, and claims.
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Maintaining and updating new broker and carrier information.
- Orders and maintains office supplies in a cost-effective manner.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must obtain and maintain a Minnesota Property and Casualty Producer license and other license requirements as needed.
- Prefer one to two years of general business environment or administrative experience demonstrating interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
At Weizenegger Engel Insurance, a wholly owned division of Federated Insurance, we do life-changing work, focused on our clients’ success. For our employees, we provide tremendous opportunities for growth. Over 95% of them believe our company has an outstanding future. We make lives better, and we’re looking for employees who want to make a difference in others’ lives, all while enhancing their own.
You will have opportunities to grow in your career. Our employees are encouraged to ask questions and learn on the job, and we are committed to promoting from within. We recognize your contributions with an exceptional rewards package that includes competitive pay and bonus programs, incredibly affordable health insurance, generous pension and 401(k) benefits, and gift matching and paid volunteer time to support your involvement in the community. Learn more about our Benefits.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer. Federated will not sponsor candidates for employment visa status, such as an H1-B visa. Federated does not interview or hire students or recent graduates with J-1 or F-1 visas or similar temporary work authorization.