48th Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade & Celebration in Crosslake
Saturday, March 19, 2022
WOW, what a day! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to each and every parade participant for making the day exciting, fun and fabulous! Parade Judges Brad Nelson (C&C Boat Works), Nick Buckentin (Outlet Recreation) Brady Peterson (66 Marine North) and Bob Heales (St. Patrick's Day Committee Member) were completely amazed at the effort that goes into these parade entries. They wished they had more awards to offer, as the floats and enthusiasm were exceptional this year!
1st Place - Quality Fabricating/Radtke Service
2nd Place - First National Bank
3rd Place - Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant
Best in Float - Non Profit - Crosslake Ideal Lions
Most Enthusiastic - Listen to Hubbard Radio WJJY Monday morning show with Ken & Tess to learn the winner!
After a 2-year hiatus, THE PARADE IS BACK, and planning is underway for the 48th Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade and Celebration on Saturday, March 19, 2022! You don't have to be Irish to appreciate all the excitement associated with this decades-long tradition, voted Best St. Patrick's Day Celebration in the State of Minnesota Dust off the lawn chairs, get your Irish face on and load up the whole family as this 48-year celebration is back, better than ever, and fun for all ages!
Click these links to learn more!
Official St. Patrick's Day long sleeve t-shirts, totes and stickers - For sale at the Crosslake Chamber Welcome Center (35446 County Rd 3).
Lost Pot O' Gold - One of three daily clues are released beginning Thurs. March 17, 2022 to guide you to the treasure valued at hundreds! THE LOST POT O' GOLD HAS BEEN FOUND! CONGRATULATIONS TO RYAN, CARLA, CODY, GRADY and BRODY BIENLEK from Bowlus, MN, FOR FINDING THE LOST POT O' GOLD WITH JUST 2 CLUES!! Thank you to the Crosslake Administrative Police Department for playing along and allowing us to hide the clue on their property. Thank you to the MANY Crosslake businesses that donated awesome prizes!
Parade Participation Form - must accompany certificate of motor vehicle insurance
ALL EVENTS LISTED BELOW ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Thursday, March 17 - HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
- 9 a.m. 1st clue released to guide you to the Lost Pot O' Gold
- 9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. 75% off storewide - Judy's House of Gifts (35494 CR 3)
- 4 p.m. Corned Beef & Cabbage and Irish Stew specials - Riverside Inn (35322 CR 3)
- 4 p.m. Corned Beef & Cabbage and Reuben Sandwich specials - Maucieris (34650 CR 3)
Friday, March 18
- 9 a.m. 2nd clue released to guide you to the Lost Pot O Gold
- 12 - 5 p.m. Sip & Shop with snacks and beverages - Squirrelly Mama (14295 Gould Street)
- 5 - 8 p.m. Live music featuring Mike Derus -The Wharf (12986 CR 16)
- 7 p.m. Live music featuring Emily Hammer & Guest - Manhattan's (39051 CR 66)
- 8 - 11 p.m. Live music featuring Kelly Peterson - The Bourbon Room (381436 CR 66)
Saturday, March 19
9 a.m. - The Lost Pot o' Gold was found on Friday.
- Packet pickup at Whitefish Lodge & Suites Fri. evening 4-6p.m. or Sat. morning at 8 a.m.
- Run or walk the parade route to find your perfect parade viewing spot!
10 a.m. - Entertainment, Shopping and Festivities in Crosslake Town Square
- Lucky Lanyard Deals and Discounts at participating businesses city-wide
- Whitefish Lodge & Suites
- 10 a.m. Bloody's, Bingo and Irish Brunch
- 12p.m. Live music featuring Shane Martin
- Mauriceri's Food & Beverage Truck service 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Sponsor and Feature lineup begins 11 a.m. at Swann Drive West entrance
- Squirrelly Mama Sip & Shop 12 - 5 p.m.
- General parade lineup begins at 12 p.m. at Swann Drive East entrance
- Pre-parade entertainment courtesy of Moonlite Bay featuring DJ JP and Premier Party Entertainment
11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Parade Participant Shuttle Service - for parade participants only
- Park & Ride free shuttle transportation from the Crosslake Log Church (37218 CR 66) to parade lineup in Crosslake Town Square (35770 Allen Ave).
- Drop off all your float riders/walkers in the Town Square parade lineup area.
- One vehicle driver can then proceed to The Log Church to take the shuttle back to meet your group.
11:30 a.m. - 1p.m. Family Fun Event - Crosslake Community School (35808 CR 66)
- Games, Face painting, Food and more!
2 p.m. 48th ANNUAL ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE Shamrocks & Shenanigans (CLICK FOR MAP)
- Featuring fabulous parade floats and entertainment including American Legion Color Guard, zippy cars driven by Minnesota Shrine organizations, clowns, classic cars, boats, horse drawn carriage and more!
- Chamber Bucks awarded to top 3 for-business entries and top 1 non-profit organization entry.
- Parade judges are located in the Sunspace Porch in Crosslake Town Square
Post Parade Entertainment in Crosslake at these businesses or establishments
- Whitefish Lodge & Suites - 3 p.m. Live music featuring Pandemic
- 14 Lakes Craft Brewing Co. - 4-6 p.m. and 7-9 p.m. Live music featuring Tangled Chords
- Manhattan's - 4 p.m. Live music featuring Drunk N Stupid
- Maucieri's - 4:30 - 7:30p.m. Irish Food & Drink Specials - Live Music featuring Lisa Wenger Band
- The Bourbon Room - 4:30 Live music featuring Soup Bones
- Moonlite Bay - Follow the Fiks-Con Roofing float for live music featuring Tugboat Rampage, then dance the night away with DJ's JP and Dana till close
2022 St. Patrick's Day Committee: Laura Goerges and Mallory Goerges (Pequot Tool and Manufacturing), Dawn Maucieri (Maucieri's Italian Bistro), Heather Jones (The Log Church), Brandon Pederson (Edina Realty), Brian Thull (North Country Lawn Care), Bob Heales (Community Member), Melissa Krueger (Simply Rustic Floral Design), Amy Wannebo (Lakes Area Septic Design), Elysha Novak (Crow Wing Kayaks) and Cindy Myogeto (Crosslake Chamber)
2019 Parade Favorites
- 1st Place Best of Parade - Crosslake Veterinary Hospital! Your paper mâché float was fabulous!
- 2nd Place - Lake Country Crafts & Cones - How many Leprechauns can one float hold?
- 3rd Place Wes Hanson - Lucky Charms? Our favorite!
- Best Non-Profit - The Babinski Foundation - Because there’s is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow!